june 3-4, 2017
judge wendell nope svf
helpers: jose moreno, mario erazo
TrialTWO is in the books! Congratulations to all competitors, and a heartfelt thank you to our judge, helpers, supporters and spectators!
View the trial photos on our Facebook page!
- Brian Agrelius & Odisseia’s Limited Edition with Italica (CC) – BH | Pass
- Best BH
- Tommy Smith & Echelon 1 Lady Taurino of the Pacific (CC) – BH | Pass
- Lynnea Gillett & Mohawks Grendel (BMAL) – BH | Pass
- Alex Chavarin & Steeltown Kennel’s Kevlar (CC) – BH | Not Passed
- Christopher Smith & Gravitas A’Merica! (BMAL) – FH2 | 84G
- Kathi Glenwinkle & Vato de las Flores (BMAL) – APr1 | 67-88 = 155M
- Kathi Glenwinkle & Jett XXVI (GSD) – IPO2 | 92-89-83 = 264G
- Sadot Aldaco & Phoenix of Risen Above (DS) – IPO2 | 100-94-95 = 289v
- High IPO2, High Tracking
- Katie Finlay & Gravitas Andrew (BMAL) – IPO3 | 99-96-96 = 291V
- High in Trial, High IPO3, High Obedience, High Protection
june 11-12, 2016
judge awma waine singleton
helpers: oscar mora, erik freitag
All Canine Working Dog Club’s first trial, Trial One, was a huge success. We want to thank each and every one of our competitors, helpers, our judge, and our spectators for making this a truly unforgettable event.
Congratulations to everyone for your success and your efforts! We hope to see you again soon!
View our trial photographs on our Facebook page!
- Nick Elliott & Louis Vuitton (DDB) – BH | Pass
- Jasica Chiang & Trinity’s Lorelei v Devenshire (DOBE) – BH | Pass
- Tommy Smith & One and Only Capria (CC) – BH | Pass
- Claire Possoinniez & Grant Lutin Kestrel (BEAU) – BH | Pass
- Best BH
- Esther Parker & Barack vom Bloomfield (GSD) – BH | Pass
- Christopher Smith & Gravitas A’Merica! (BMAL) – BH | Pass
- Christopher Smith & Gravitas A’Merica! (BMAL) – FH1 | 96V
- Katie Finlay & Gravitas Andrew (BMAL) – IPO1 | 99-88-97 = 284SG
- High in Trial, High IPO1, High Tracking, High Obedience, High Protection
- Sadot Aldaco & Phoenix of Risen Above (DS) – IPO1 | 80-77-87 = 244G
- Joe Dutta & Xena vom Feverhaus (DOBE) – IPO1 | 93-50-Term
- David Motts & Miko von Danubius (GSD) – IPO2 | 84-70-80 = 234B
- High IPO2
- Robert Cabral & Elements Ice Goofy (BMAL) – UPr2 | 70B
- Reegan Ray & Shera’s Great Expectations (BOX) – StPr1 | 80G
- Reegan Ray & Great Expectations Winifred Will Do! (BOX) – StPr1 | 79B